Schedule K-1 Information is scheduled to be available online and mailed in mid-March of each year. Please click here to access our Partner DataLink K-1 information website and download your K-1.
For additional information regarding K-1 information, please contact Partner DataLink at HessK1Help@deloitte.com or call 833-265-8680 Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time.
1. What assets does Hess Midstream Partners LP own?
Click here to read about assets and operations of the partnership.
2. On what exchange do Hess Midstream Partners LP common units trade, and what is the ticker symbol?
Hess Midstream Partners LP common units trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol HESM.
3. Will Hess Midstream Partners LP pay a cash distribution?
Yes. Hess Midstream Partners LP expects to pay a quarterly distribution.
4. When are the distributions paid?
Quarterly distributions, if any, are expected to be made within 45 days after the end of each calendar quarter, to holders of record on or about the first day of each such month in which such distributions are made.
5. Who is Hess Midstream Partners' transfer agent?
Computershare Trust Company, N.A. PO Box 505000 Louisville, KY 40233-5000 Toll Free: 877-373-6374 Or +1-781-575-3100
6. When is Hess Midstream Partners' next earnings release date?
We will release earnings each quarter and will announce the release date and time via a media advisory several weeks in advance. Click here to view our Events and Webcasts page.
7. Whom should I contact about additional investor-related questions?
Any additional questions can be submitted to Investor Relations via email at HessMidstreamPartners@hess.com or by calling 212-536-8244.